yourdomain.com Forum Index yourdomain.com
A _little_ text to describe your forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Man United lost to Chelsea but it was good

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cin997

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:06 am    Post subject: Man United lost to Chelsea but it was good Reply with quote

Losing to Chelsea, the race for the top 4 is getting farther and farther away for Erik ten Hag and his team

Manchester United lost to Chelsea in their trip to Stamford Bridge in round 31 of the 2023/24 Premier League. The Red Devils of Manchester played an attractive match with the Blues, but in the end, they could not keep the result.

In fact, the away team was 2 goals ahead of Chelsea after just the first 20 minutes. But that was all Mauricio Pochettino and his team could do until the 90+10 minute. Man United had 3 consecutive goals thanks to a double from Alejandro Garnacho and a goal from Bruno Fernandes in the official 90 minutes. It was thought that a 1-goal advantage would help MU get 3 points to leave Stamford Bridge, but the reality was harsh for them.

In just 2 minutes, from 90+10\' to 90+11\', Chelsea had 2 consecutive goals. 1 thanks to Cole Palmer on the 11m mark and the winning goal was somewhat lucky when the ball hit Scott McTominay and flew into the net while Andre Onana was helpless.

Winning this match, the top 6 goal is 5 points away from Chelsea, but they played 1 match less than MU itself, the team is ranked 6th. Meanwhile, Erik ten Hag's teachers and students could not take advantage of Aston. Villa and Tottenham Hotspur both stumbled in round 31 to advance. It can be seen that the Red Devils' top 4 goal is increasingly distant.

Man United lost to Chelsea but it was good

During this sensitive period of the season, Man United's loss to Chelsea was truly disappointing. Erik ten Hag's team did not play too well, and even the moments of coordinated scoring by the away team were even more impressive. However, it was MU who let the victory slip away. On the day, Chelsea had two penalty situations.

Man United this season has too much instability. The continuous injury situation of personnel has left the Old Trafford team completely in a passive position. Therefore, before each match, Ten Hag can only choose the best team within his ability.

Sir Jim Ratcliffe was present in the West London club's stands to witness the entire match. The British tycoon clearly understands what the team is doing, what it has and what it lacks to continue to supplement the summer of 2024. For Sir Jim, everything has just begun, even the club's superstructure is still under construction. Step by step, recruiting suitable and talented positions to lead the club in the future.

According to British media, Sir Jim Ratcliffe believes that Erik ten Hag still deserves another chance at Man United. What is happening shows that the team is severely damaged by injuries. Only when there are enough powerful soldiers and generals in hand, the Ten Hag task is worth talking about.

Therefore, losing a match cannot be fun, but with Man United's current situation, in an early season, they have seen defeat, losing to Chelsea is still good. This is an opportunity for them to clearly see where the team is lacking, thereby boldly supplementing and correcting the upcoming summer transfer market.
https://keonhacaitructiepbongda.com/
* The article represents the reader's personal opinion.

We invite readers to continue sharing comments and emotions about characters, events, and football tournaments by emailing banbientap@bongda.com.vn. Collaboration regulations, please read here.

Best regards,

Editorial board of Vietnam Sports Newspaperhttps://keonhacaitructiepbongda.com/
nolira7469

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you Nevertheless My business is experiencing trouble with ur rss . Do not know why Struggling to sign up for it. Possibly there is any person getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx 開張花籃花牌

===============

I reckon something genuinely interesting about your site so I bookmarked . 玫瑰花
nolira7469

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a number of other factors it is easy to do to halt the flood of comment spam, however the four concepts previously stated will contemplate cure with the most significant ingredient and make lifestyle so a lot simpler on you, and more tricky within the detrimental adult males. 訂花

===============

Hey i think your blog is good! I found it on google i think i will come back one day. Thanks [Reply] 法式花藝
Post new topic   Reply to topic    yourdomain.com Forum Index -> Test Forum 1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: