yourdomain.com Forum Index yourdomain.com
A _little_ text to describe your forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are we going to go to the event?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bojasboss

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:01 am    Post subject: Are we going to go to the event? Reply with quote

Good afternoon, friends. I have been looking forward to Internet Week in Denmark for a few weeks now. Will you be there? How are you going to participate in Internet Week in Denmark? Tell us about your plans!
Mamarika

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. I too am looking forward to the event since I stumbled upon their website https://internetweekdenmark.com/. I plan to take part in the many interesting activities that Internet Week Denmark has to offer. In particular, I want to attend lectures and discussions about the latest digital trends, take part in master classes on app development and spend time at networking events to exchange experiences with other participants. I also plan to participate in tours of innovative companies and startups to learn about the latest developments in digital technology. And what events are you planning to attend? It would be interesting to hear about your plans!
charlivenum

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good afternoon! I'm also eagerly anticipating Internet Week in Denmark. I plan to attend several workshops and networking events focused on digital marketing and entrepreneurship. It's a great opportunity to learn and connect with like-minded professionals. What about you? What events are you planning to attend during Internet Week?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    yourdomain.com Forum Index -> Test Forum 1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: